Subject: [Leica] SonC's PAW
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:50:12 -0500

OK, I know this PAW thing is meant to justify owning the
Leicas, but I'm an unabashed tinkerer, and love to toy with
other cameras.

I've been playing with a 1962 Pentax SV, no light meter.
Noisy thing, and needed a little exercise, but seems to
function well.

I bought it (cheaply) because I have some old Steinheil,
Jena Zeiss, and other m42 lenses I wanted to try.  Then I
found the Sonnar copy 85mm f2 Jupiter in new condition at a
really good price.  Anyhow, here are a couple results of
that experiment.

http://www.sonc.com/poolgirls.htm
http://www.sonc.com/normal.htm

I also spent some time with my "new" R3 and Summicron 50.
If you carry a camera all the time, you'll find pictures in
very ordinary places.  More documentation of life in
Natchitoches,LA,  USA

http://www.sonc.com/paw/haircut.htm

My PAW Index page is at http://www.sonc.com/paw

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones