Subject: [Leica] Wide angle lens
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 07:09:46 -0400

David:

If all you have right now is a 50mm, I think that a 15mm, 21mm or even
25mm would be a bit of a jump. I'd take a look at one of the older 35mm
Summicrons (they are all good), or maybe the Cosina/Voigtlander 35mm or
the new 28mm.

BTW, I just printed up some of my old negatives from when I was 16 (in
1983). Damned if it isn't some of my best work ever! It must be
something to do with the enthusiasm of youth.

Simon Stevens