Subject: [Leica] Thanks and more....
From: "Annie RN" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 05:44:34 +0000

Thanks to those who have given advice on light meters and hand grips.  I got
my Leica hand grip today and it makes a difference!  I got the Gossen
Starlite as well for my SLR.  It matches the Leica meter reading!

I saw a 90mm Tele-Elmarit for about $500+ for sale in the internet.  It's in
EX condition.  Is it worth it?  Or, should I just save for 90mm Elmarit?  I
thought that buying the tele-elmarit will be more economical since it has
the same filter size as the 35mm Summicron.   I have read the praises for
Elmarit but haven't an idea about the tele-elmarit except for its compact
size and light weight.  Is it sharp but on the soft side?

Looking forward to your replies.

Best Regards,
Annie