Subject: [Leica] Re: Name this camera (my first one):
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:52:15 -0700

Regarding,

<http://www.tristantom.com/tristanasakid.jpg >

I forgot to add that the camera was purchased used for me at a garage
sale by my mother. So while the above photo was taken in the late
1970s, the camera was indeed a bit older...
- --

Tristan Tom
<http://tristantom.com/photo/>

"Photography is like life... What does it all mean? I don't know -
but you get an impression, a feeling.... An impression of walking
through the street, walking through the park, walking through life.
I'm very suspicious of people who say they know what it means." -
Leonard Freed, Magnum Photographer.