Subject: Re: [Leica] Wide angle lens
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:02:04 -0500

David,

A 15mm Heliar or a 21/f4 Skopar is a perfect choice for wide angle on a
budget. Both are for sale at www.cameraquest.com
The lenses do require the LTM to M adapter. Leica now makes new ones and
Voigtlander does also. The 21 comes with a bright line finder as does the
15mm( no frame lines).
My 21/f4 is getting alot of use on my M3.

Chris Williams
New Orleans