Subject: [Leica] those who wear glasses
From: "rolleiflex" <rolleiflex@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:04:56 -0700

hello luggers--i just bought an m2 because i shoot only with a 35mm lens,
but after visiting the eye doctor, he told me my eyes were not right to go
back to contact lenses and i must continue to wear only glasses. now when i
look through the finder, i can barely see the 50mm framelines, so obviously
the 35mm lines are nowhere to be found. i can't afford an m6 body with the
.58 finder.

does anyone know of a way to solve this, adapters, etc.? because i shoot on
the street, i often shoot blind, which obviously requires no finder at all,
but i also shoot shots that must be composed  with a finder.

thanks for any help,

alexander

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] those who wear glasses)