Subject: [Leica] wk31/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 10:24:59 -0500

This week pictures from around Dupont Circle in Wash,DC. The main is chess
players which you can find dozens of people playing chess in the park any
day of the week. Looking at the picture I wonder if it conveys who is
losing? And the alternate I found interesting with a woman walking down the
sidewalk with a bouqet of flowers, but what strikes me is nobody is looking
at each other. City life I guess.

wk31:

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw31.html

The PAW so far is: