Subject: FW: [Leica] help for prints
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 13:26:48 -0700

Michael,
One of the best outfits for lightjet is Pictopia. They print on Fuji Crystal
paper and you never have to leave home as you upload images, they output and
will mail.....their prices are good and they were giving a $100 free prints
to new customers. The website is Pictopia.com
Ferrari Color in Sacramento (they do b&w as well) also does mail order.
trish