Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: Subject: RE: Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 18:07:13 -0700

><Snip>

I love Baby Backs!
	they're ZESTY!!!! (it's the reverse curl that make's em so cute)

I would NEVER buy an ice cream called "chubby hubby"!
What could be more degrading? That much self deprecating humour i don't have.

"I'm a chubby hubby that would love to take long walks in the rain with single
white chunky monkey."

Or go to a delicatessen called "pot belly deli"
what is on these peoples minds?

When they accidently give me real coke instead of diet coke i practically spit
it out all over the place it takes so sweet.
Me I LOVE nutri sweet! Loved it when i was skinny!
I throw it over my shoulder for good luck!

Mark W Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/