Subject: [Leica] FS: 135/3.4 ASPH + Contaflex
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 06:40:21 +0000

All,

I'm selling a LNIB, open-warranty 135/3.4 ASPH.  The lens is brand new and
perfect in every way, comes with box/pouch/papers/etc.  Make offer, I'm
looking to get a 28/2.0.

Also selling a Zeiss Ikon Contaflex IV kit -- it's in excellent, excellent
condition and comes with the 35, 50, 85 and 135 Zeiss lenses.  All but the
50 are in their original bubbles and all have impeccable glass.  Make an
offer...or entice me with a trade for a TLR!

Thanks,

George