Subject: Re: [Leica] M6e, M6-2 or M7 !?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:02:47 -0600

A new M6 has been in development for many years; however, that has no
bearing on when we will actually see it or if we will ever see it. Every
time there is a rumour of a new camera, another crushed velvet special
edition rolls off the line. Buy now, the future will take care of itself.

John Collier