Subject: Re: [Leica] Salgado - Simply The Best?? Talk amongst yourselves
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:35:51 -0300

on 2/8/01 11:51 AM, Tina Manley at images@InfoAve.Net wrote:

> It's in the eyes, as others have said. I work with hunger relief agencies
> in the US and developing countries and am very familiar with what hunger
> and sickness can do.  I also know that Salgado works with non-profits to
> find solutions to the problems he photographs.
>
> Tina
>

> Tina Manley, ASMP
> http://www.tinamanley.com

Yes Tina, I know your work...
But I'd say that Salgado works with alive human beings rather than corpses
or almost dead people... I wonder why someone needs to meet "hope" where is
impossible to be seen...
I'm not trying to mean that one is better than other. Just saying that one
is different than other. And this is simply fine, adequate, logical, usual,
normal, and many other virtues

Regards

Pablo