Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 06:00:26 +0000

Insufferable.  It's also a matter of contrast, etc., etc., etc.  Look, get
this through your head:  some people like the look of some optics; others
like the look of other optics; your experience is woefully limited and you
would do better to ask, as others have pointed out, "gee, really?  Why did
that person come to that conclusion?" rather than spout off the way you do.