Subject: RE: [Leica] Compendium Review
From: Pete Su <psu_13@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:45:25 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> wrote:
> Absolutely, Pete!  You are RIGHT!  Just because they "looked" excellent,
> then all chemistry is dead.  I guess I just didn't notice ...
>
> Marc

Hey. *I* never said anything about anything being dead. Hell, all I shoot/print
is B&W and fiber paper in a normal darkroom.

All I was trying to say is that the digital stuff *can* be excellent and there
is no reason to write it off.

FWIW, I'm sticking with chemicals because I didn't see anything that gave me
the same look as glossy fiber. YMMV.

Pete