Subject: Re: [Leica] A Lesson Learned?
From: Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:11:35 -0400

I can relate to this.  In early June, I was shooting outdoors on a
bright sunny day.  My M6, with a known good meter, was telling me to
open up (increased exposure) more than my brain deemed prudent.  I
pulled out the Sekonic incident meter and found it concurred more
closely with my brain.  So, I ignored the known good M6 meter and shot
at what I felt was the "correct" exposure.  Result?  Underexposed
slides.  If I had just used the M6 recommendation they would have been
right on the money.  ("Man with two watches never sure what time it is!)

Mike Gardner

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] A Lesson Learned?)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] A Lesson Learned?)