Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG: 180 f2.0 and the ApoExtenders
From: "tdschofield" <tdschofield@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 05:40:28 -0700

PS.  I have hand held it at least 1/2 the time.  You'd be surprised how many
things or body parts you can find to lean it against.  The first couple
times you take it out, the forearms are sore.  I noticed when bowling for
the first time in years, that bowling seems to exercise the same muscles.
And yes, the 180 Summicron with R8 attached is still less weight than a
bowling ball.

Tom

Subject: [Leica] LUG: 180 f2.0 and the ApoExtenders