Subject: [Leica] New Web site
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:36:19 -0400

After a hiatus of putting my pictures up on the Internet I went on a spree
this weekend, redesigned my site and posted a few new photos.  My web site
can be seen at www.geocities.com/david_degner (you must have javascript
enabled right now, Im working on the other version) the new photos are in
the portfolio section.  I am always open to criticism. I think this
Saturday I will join the PAW club, but I don't know how long that will last :)

Thanks,
David Degner

Replies: Reply from David Degner <ddegner@morris.com> (Re: [Leica] New Web site)