Subject: RE: [Leica] CLA for Leica IIIf - turnaround time
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 06:03:09 -0400

Vick...

I, too, have a IIIf that was serviced by Sherry.  It doesn't take her a
long time to fix 'em; just a long time to get to 'em.  She had mine for
over ten months, but said the actual work was around 8 to 10 hours
total.  The problem [as she related to me when mine was in her shop] is
that she receives them from all over the world, they usually require
parts that are getting more difficult to obtain everyday, and the work
doesn't give her the profit margin necessary to just dedicate her work
to only SM bodies.  Thus she has quick turnaround on the M's and the
SM's are more a labor of love.

/Mitch Zeissler