Subject: Re: [Leica] Best Infrared filter for Noctilux??
From: "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 01:39:32 -0400

Thanks Slobodan,

I know it's not lens specific, but I'd like to try IR with the Nocti. Thus
the need for a 60mm filter.

What's a good place to find filters? B+H doesn't seem to have what
I'm looking for. Know of any full line, on-line filter emporiums??

Thanks,

G.

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Best Infrared filter for Noctilux??)