Subject: Re: [Leica] 39mm non-leica filters
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:57:08 -0700

B+W filters fit perfectly, although on one or two lenses it's
sometimes requires a little finesse to get the hood over them.

Matthias Nickel wrote:

> Anyone know what other brands make 39mm [...]
> filters for Leica-M lenses. [...]
> I believe someone recently named a few
> manufacturers that still make Leica-mount
> filters of this particular size... anyone?

- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net
"Why should I use a meter?  What if the darn thing broke on me
when I was out making a photograph? Then what would I do?"

Replies: Reply from Matthias Nickel <matthias.nickel1@uni-bielefeld.de> ([Leica] Leitz UFBXU)
Message from Matthias Nickel <matthias.nickel1@uni-bielefeld.de> ([Leica] 39mm non-leica filters)