Subject: Re: [Leica] M rangefinder focusing techniques
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:23:51 +0200

I looked at this and it is very intriguing, but where is the "optical
depth-of-focus indicator" mentioned in the manual?  I don't see anything in the
diagrams of the viewfinder in the manual, nor did I notice anything in my own
M6.  Where is it, and is it present on the M6 as well as the M3?  It sounds very
handy, if it works for all focal lengths.