Subject: RE: [Leica] Some lens tests
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 06:40:09 -0700

There's no doubt that a different test conditions would yield different results.  I have to say, from this little exercise I've gained a whole new appreciation for the work Erwin puts into his tests.  It takes a lot of experience, knowlege and exactitude to arrive at a conclusion you're completely confident of.

Paul