Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon S
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:28:10 +0000

HI,

Just drop some films for development  at a photoshop today at lunch,
and they had one of the new collector Nikon S in the display window.

Wouahhh !

It is the nicest camera I ever saw! It is even nicer than a IIIg!
BTW, it was next to a Leica 0.

If the price was not that high (9000 Swiss Francs ~= 5000 USD) I probably
would have bought it.

I am not really a "fan/user" of old cameras, but it is not the firs time
that I saw a vintage camera. I used to use a IIIF and an old contax and I
have a M3 and a Rolleiflex. But that Nikon is really something.

What about the quality 50 mm that comes with the camera ?

krgds,

logan