Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B&W Scanning
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:23:27 +0200

Photo Service in Paris.  They have multiple locations; I usually use the
Champs-Elysees location, or the one in the Latin Quarter.

Also, the FNAC stores in Paris have one-hour E-6 and do a good job.

I've had E-6 done at "pro" labs, and it didn't look any better than the one-hour
stuff from the places above.

My impression is that E-6 requires very little human intervention, otherwise I'm
sure the high-schoolers running the machines would screw something up.