Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica code list available?
From: Guy Bennett <2bennett@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:53:31 +0100

>Hi!
>
>I just joined this list and was wondering whether anyone knows if there is a
>list of the old Leica codes available anywhere on the internet.
>
>Thanks,
>Matt.

I don't know about on the internet, but the complete code list is available
in the little Leica collector's guides (one for camera bodies and lenses,
one for accessories) published by Hove, I believe.

With that list in hand, you'll never PLOOT a TOODY nor FOOKH a FIKUS.

Clearly indispensable reading.

Guy