Subject: RE: Re[2]: [Leica] Hoya filters
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:38:40 -0700

I am not sure when was it the last time u guys bought or used a hoya filter,
but the super multicoated, the ultra and the ultra pro are among the best
and remember that hoya make more optics and than anybody else! but there are
multiple versions of hoya filters, there are even  cheapi versions made in
Philippines, but when i can get arounf to go out with the la lug, i will
bring some so others can see them.

Thanks, Mehrdad