Subject: [Leica] simple text cure
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:04:52 -0500

I recently got a new pc and in restoring my old contact list, I noticed one
item you need to change manually to make it work with Outlook 2000 (and
probably every microsoft email product upon list restoration).

All the addresses imported nicely, but the simple text option box I have
selected for the LEG, LUG and the CVUG became unselected in the importing
process.

So for those of you who are in this situation, it would not be a bad idea to
check out the properties of your email addresses, particularly the ones you
wish to send plain text ONLY!

gck

Leica M, the quiet alternative