Subject: [Leica] wk30/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:26:37 -0500

Week 30 and it seems like a long way to go. Summer doldrums maybe. This
week, date nite in the summer seems to find a lot of people cruising around
the hot spots and some in their shiny cars--see & be seen. What I like about
the main picture is the good looking lady with the polka dot scarf totally
involved in conversation and talking with her hands. The alternate has two
women cruising in this fancy looking car, I do not even know what it is.

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw30.html

The PAW so far:

http://www.streetphoto.net/frames.html

Comments always welcome.