Subject: Re: [Leica] Bergger BRF 200 First Impressions
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:05:09 -0700

Teresa299@aol.com wrote:

> Okay, so here's a dumb OT question....
> what is a "brick" of film?

A brick is a package of film with 10 or 20 boxed rolls in it.  I've
purchased a brick with both quantities, although I believe 20 rolls is
the more common.  I believe it is so named because of its shape, as
you noted.
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net
"Why should I use a meter?  What if the darn thing broke on me
when I was out making a photograph? Then what would I do?"