Subject: RE: [Leica] Bokey....bah
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 01:53:03 -0700 (PDT)

Frank Filippone wrote:

Ray, you gotta go burn some film!  And don't forget to NOT give up your

day job,,,, which I sincerely hope is not songwriting or poetry!

It actually hurt to read that poem... the second third and fourth
time......

Frank,

That's a parody of a traditional English song (the Okey Kokey). I
didn't write it, I only ruined it. Still, as you say, I won't give up
my day job. As to burning some film, who needs it? I'm interested in
cameras, not photography  ;-) (just kidding, so help me!)

Regards,

=====
Ray