Subject: RE: [Leica] Scanning
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:45:36 -0500

darkroom@ix.netcom.com (Austin Franklin)7/25/018:02 PM

> I've been warned that you are very good at causing trouble by
doing exactly
> what you have been doing here.  Cut the crap.

May I suggest that the the two of you seem caught up in using
different semantics, syntax and points-of-view on these matters.
And that does not make either one of you right or wrong. You both
have interesting approaches to the subjects and your personal
experiences. I don't understand why the information can not be
offered without dropping into mud wrestling.

How does digital image processing, lpm, resolution, et al turn
into personal attacks? Boggles the mind:(

George

Replies: Reply from Dave Hillman <dave@hillmanimages.com> (Re: [Leica] Scanning)