Subject: [Leica] Battery brands.
From: "Griffith, Lucian" <griffil1@anz.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:51:11 +1000

Hello folks,

Just wondering if anyone has any preferance for battery brands.  As I wrote
on the LUG last week I was having battery drain problems in my M6TTL (serial
2469***).  My latest batteries lasted three weeks.

But the batteries before that lasted a couple of months.  Current batteries
are Kodak.  I wish I could remember the brand of the previous batteries -
might have been Energizer...possibly Varta.

Before I cover the contacts on the camera or take it for a service does
anyone have a preferance for a particular battery brand in their M6TTL which
may or may not last longer than a measly three weeks?

cheers & thanks,
Lucian G.

Replies: Reply from "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com> (Re: [Leica] Battery brands.)