Subject: [Leica] Stupid Humor
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:26:57 -0400

I'm going to be cruising around Kansas and Nebraska and therefore not
picking up the mail for the next week or so.  I thought I would leave a few
photographs that have some value as humor.  Just not much value.  So, smile
a little, take a few photo's, and enjoy the last days of summer.

The pictures are at http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=136808

The technical details didn't get changed so if anyone cares:
Tyrannosaurus is a late model 35 Summicron probably around 5.6
The B/W was shot with a 28 F2.8 Canon Serenar at 2.8 on an M-6 with the
appropriate adapter
Impulse Control was a Canon IVb with it's version of a vit and a Russian 85
F2  at about 4.0.  Just a grab just as a I picked my daughter up at school.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com