Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica pics at National Geographic
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:36:30 -0400

Ken Geter wrote:

> Also interesting to compare the number of hits when searching for
> "leica", "contax", "konica", etc.  Hmmm, I guess not many NG pros use
> G2s or Hexars...

Which is supposed to prove....what? First off, the Hexar has been around
for, what, less than year? Second off, the lens options for the G2 are
quite limited.

Third, if you really have the time to kill, type in Canon and Nikon, and
then report back to us.

 And, finally, believe it or not, there are some folks who believe that
much of the photography in the National Geographic is, while perfectly
exposed and composed, quite banal. Go figure.

B. D.