Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop 5.5 vs. 6.0
From: Dave Hillman <dave@hillmanimages.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:03:34 -0700

Ease of use much improved.  Default values on many tools now make more sense
for amateur photographer. Color calibration through the work flow has major
enhancements. Vector graphics added for text. Lots of changes/fixes in
layers. Did ImageReady come with 5.5 - I don't remember - its in 6.0.

This is a major upgrade - recommended.  Also, get "Real World Photoshop 6" by
Blatner and Fraser. I am finding significant ways to improve (and to keep
from degrading) my images with the tips in this book.

Dave

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Photoshop 5.5 vs. 6.0)