Subject: RE: [Leica] nail-biting leica user
From: "Griffith, Lucian" <griffil1@anz.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:25:12 +1000

From: brad daly

>speaking of straps: i'm surprised how much i like the standard-issue strap
>that came with my M6.  i've always used a wide tamrac strap, and i didn't
>think such a thin one would be comfortable.

Me too - comfy enough.  Just so long as you don't smear it with hot chilli
paste.
:-)

Actually I'm just playing with the little d-ring under the M6 right now -
there are any number of little gizmos that will open it!  Brad - the world
is your oyster!  Be like one of those chimps that uses a stick to get ants
out of logs.  Little D-ring opening tools are all around you.  Nails are
overrated.

Lucian G.

- --