Subject: [Leica] Re: Thanks ted
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:30:25 EDT

want a tip that will REALLY make your life easier? Invest in a Leitz Focomat
enlarger -- the time saved never, ever having to focus the damn thing will
add years to your leisure time, no kidding. I have a IC and feel comfortable,
after 20 years, that it is the last enlarger anyone ever needs to buy.

charlie trentelman