Subject: RE: [Leica] Fuji Acros?
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:58:49 -0600

Hi Tom,

Yes, funnily enough I've had the same problem up here with delta 400 - and
our water isn't really soft, but then it wasn't quite to the extent you seem
to experience it. It hasn't led to any actual problems with the developing
that I have noticed.

I was developing using Xtol and found it on 4x5 as well as 35mm (I was
inverting the Jobo 6 sheet tank thingy). But since they dumped 4x5 Delta, I
haven't had the problem! (switched to HP5...)

Tim A

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros?)