Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Efke film
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 11:49:55 -0700

Rich Lahrson wrote:

> And Robert,
>
>      You're not alone in your preference for D-23.  The slightly longer
> development times than D-76  are similar for me and a bonus as it's closer
> closer to 75 degrees air temp here.  I'm getting a Rollei and some Verichrome
> Pan film and I was thinking of trying some HC-110 with it.  But I'll
> try D-23 first and probably like it!  I've used D-23 with Agfapan 25, now gone.
>
>                                                  Cheers,
>
>                                                                             Rich
IF you do use it with Agfapan 25 PLEASE consider going 1:1 or even 1:2 with it
as you'll not get anything resembling full sharpness with it unless you do and
it's not as if you have a grain problem.
Also consider Rodinal 1:50 to 1:100 it's darn convenient and is legendary.

was it Erwin who gave us this list last year:

Agfa Rodinal, 110 years on the market
Kodak Tri-X, 48 years
Leica M, 47 years
Hasselblad 500C, 44 years