Subject: [Leica] digital M
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 08:18:37 -0700

Seems not far fetched to believe that if Leica doesn't come up with the
digital M soon....Konica / Hexar and  Cosina /Bessa will...... with  M
lenses compatibility.....hopefully by then Leica will have their hat in the
ring ......   Steve

Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M redoux)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] digital M redoux)