Subject: Re: [Leica] digital M redoux
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 07:53:12 -0700

Hi Jay,

     Well, if Leitz goes whole hog with digital and drops the M that would
be the most moron ever.

      Don't panic!  Leitz still makes lenses for the old screwmount.  Some old

gezzer who's been using screwmount since '32 can get the latest 50mm
Summicrom, well, more likely the Japanese collectors.  Leitz is not going
to abandon the M as long as the company exits.

     If digital terrorists bombed the Leitz Solms factory, there's already
enough used gear available and more coming as the masses become
increasingly hypnotized by marketing efforts to implant digital as the
first choice and the new.  Relax and take some pictures with your Leica.

                                                      Cheers,

Rich Lahrson

tripspud@transbay.net

Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M redoux)