Subject: Re: [Leica] EFKE/Macophot (?)
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 11:48:42 -0300

on 22/7/01 11:08 AM, Margaret Jeffcoat at margaret01@excelonline.com wrote:

> Mark, Any ideas where I could purchase a sample of this film for testing,
> and is it available in enough quantity to be used professionally in the US.
> You have perked me curiosity.
> Cheers Wilber Jeffcoat
>
> Look you, this is not a T-grain film, but it is a pleasant, foregiving
> emulsion which produces a lot of shadow detail and which doesn't block up
> very easily.

Wilber,

http://www.filmforclassics.com/

They're stocking that film...but B&H has the same film size, it's called

Macophot UP 100 127 ASA-100 Black & White Print Film

Does anybody know something about this Macophot ?

Thanks

Pablo

Replies: Reply from "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com> (Re: [Leica] EFKE/Macophot (?))