Subject: Re: [Leica] digital M
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:05:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/01 7:48:47 PM, daverk@msn.com writes:

>I certainly have no plans to toss
>all my unused film into the dumpster, or even stop buying film, the second
>get a digicam that uses Leitz/Leica lenses.

So then why buy a digicam?  What's the  benefit of it?

<Digital is just another option,
and one that's likely to play an ever increasing role in the photographic
world. It makes images...have fun with it.>

Understood.  A medium format gives you a larger negative to work off of, 4x5
even larger.  Is it the greater amout of detail that a digital camera might
give you that you seek?  Or is it the fact that you can view your images as
soon as you take them?

Kim

Replies: Reply from "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M)