Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: TRI ELMAR HOOD
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:39:26 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 20/07/01 22:23:35 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
photvictor@hotmail.com a écrit :

> I am waiting more then a month for mine,
>  an I will wait at least another one, as I was informed.
>  I like to try the hood, because new TE without have common problem – flare.
>
>  Victor
>  Earth, Solar System
>  http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto

I haven't had any flare problem until then but I'm more concerned about
the fact that when you're in 28 , the front element prones dangerously
in front of the lens .
I already noticed many fingerprints when the 28 focal is selected.

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon be moving to Metz