Subject: Re: [Leica] digital M
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:17:22 -0700

Mxsmanic wrote:

> Johnny Deadman writes:
>
> > if that idea were true no-one would shoot tri-X
> > in a Leica
>
> The crucial difference is that, if I get tired of shooting Tri-X in my Leica, I
> can load Technical Pan in a flash ... I don't have to buy a new camera body!

No they'll fix it in software! :)

I'm sure the chips and sensors are going to get better and better logarithmically.

The first digital Leica will be archaic before we get it home from the store.
But then the next one comes out and we still have our glass.

Hey the glass will get better to!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA