Subject: Re: [Leica] Now Hexar RF focusing
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:58:27 -0400 (EDT)

Rangefinder adjustment is not a failure condition, especially in terms of
seaborne transport.  Scads of Bessa-Rs and M6s end up with the same
problem, so if people want to call this a quality control problem, it is a
misstatement.

Improper body focus -- totally different -- *would* be a failure
condition.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Now Hexar RF focusing)