Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: TTL body, lenses
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 05:31:32 +0000

All,

Okay, there's something about finding oneself with too many M6's and lenses
(yes, I don't use 8 lenses all at once!) that makes one want to pare down.

I have the following items for sale:

M6 TTL body (chrome) -- shows no signs of use, unfilled warranty card, owned
less than a year.

21/2.8 ASPH -- as above, even less frequently used (I became addicted to the
24mm lens and seek a 28/2), black

135/3.4 -- as above; sharpest 135 on the planet?  Probably.  For me, though,
I've found that faster SLR lenses are simply more useful in this focal
length.  Far heavier, but, hey.

I will accept a reasonable offer on any/all of this gear.  Everything has
been owned for not very long and has seen either very light or practically
no use.  All papers, boxes, etc. included.  Reply to this email (george at
rdcinteractive.com or geod at cwo.com) directly, please, because I don't
have time to monitor the list these days.

Thanks!

George