Subject: [Leica] Re: Eisie
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:27:09 -0400

John Brownblow wrote: "But surely there were rolleiflexes around he could
have used... not to
mention the grafmatic back for 4x5 cameras! I have eight of these suckers
now and can therefore fire off 48 4x5 frames at intervals of approximately 5
seconds, or 15 when I have to change a back! Of course then I have to go
home.

John,
      When Eisie started taking pictures, none of that stuff was around. The
Grafmatic magazine is an invention of the early fifties or sixties.
Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA