Subject: [Leica] Re: Meter Choices now Leica Grips
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <SonC@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:21:15 -0500

I use an M grip, I think made by GMP, and I like it a lot.
It gives me a little more security, and moves the tripod
hole to the center for those "newly discovered" panoshots.

By the way, if anyone knows where I can run across an R3
motorwinder Grip (grip only) at a reasonable price, please
let me know.

SonC
http://www.SonC.com

> >There's a grip available for the M as well (Leica part 14
405, usually
> >available for $90, a lot less gray or used); it may seem
overkill to use it
> >with the 35, but I keep mine on all the time (I have 35,
50 and 75 lenses)
> >and love it.  It provides that same very secure
one-handed grip you feel
> >with the BP-300.
>
> I got am M6 after decades with the Nikon FM2n + MD-12
combo and was really
> uncomfortable until I added the Leica grip. The grip is
perfect and IMHO