Subject: [Leica] Re: panarama ding dong
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:54:32 -0700

on 7/19/01 12:01 AM, Leica Users digest at
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us thoughtfully wrote:

> One of the panos I have yet to stitch together has the same woman in almost
> every frame. She walks into camera, waits at the kerb and crosses the
> street. It was totally unintentional.

Years ago they used the Viking Mars lander to take a group photo. That
camera was a slow scan imager so they put the team on a bench and the camera
began scanning left to right. At least one person moved from the far left to
the far right and so was in the picture, which looks like a snapshot, twice.

Oh the fun scientists and engineers have with their toys!

(And you thought a Leica was an expensive camera!)

Adam Bridge